are members dedicated to?
· Bringing out the best in the human spirit· Appreciating the unique capacities in every person
· Cultivating a caring community of people who support each other
· Raising the quality of our relationships
· Doing our part to create a more just and sustainable worl
What does membership offer ?
in personal, professional and social relationships is
a fundamental goal of Ethical Culture members. The Ethical
Humanist Society of the Triangle offers a wealth of activities
· Weekly meetings.
· Speakers with diverse backgrounds and
interests. Topics relate to social
justice, philosophy, public
policy and personal growth.
· Discussion Groups. Lively,
informative and uplifting.
· Participation in committee work
growth and development of EHST.
· Involvement with EHST-sponsored
projects, offering support
financial assistance to local charities.
· Contributions to local
organizations upholding EHST's eight
· Social gatherings for Special
· Monthly Book Club. Pick your favorites.
· Cooking and serving food at IFC's
Stop by the Visitor Information Desk when you
attend a meeting or contact
Marge Holmgren at (919) 240-4187.